5 Signs that It's Time to Downsize
Is it even possible to feel stuck when you have MORE home than you need?
Yep, it is. We see it all the time. But today, we want to let you in on five ways you know for sure it’s time to downsize.
1. Your home has multiple spaces that sit unused, like extra bedrooms, an expansive yard, or a full basement.
2. Home maintenance feels overwhelming, and, well, you’re just flat-out over it.
3. You’d like more room in your monthly budget for travel, family, or retirement.
4. Your children are happy to host birthdays, holidays, and get-togethers.
5. You’re ready for a change: new scenery, people, and neighborhood amenities.
The good news? Downsizing doesn’t mean downgrading! I’d love to show you your options. Contact us, and let’s chat about what you’re looking for.
The Lawrence Group-Keller Williams is honored to represent the Seller.