Should you buy your first home in 2023?
It might seriously be time to ditch the landlord, buy a home, and make your own rules. This quick 5-question quiz may help you know for sure. (But you gotta be honest, K?).
1. Can you afford a down payment? You don’t need piles of cash, but you do need a little (say 3-10% of the home price) to qualify for a competitive interest rate.
2. Do you have regular income? Two years of employment history is preferred, but other factors, such as a high credit score and low debt-to-income ratio, can sub for less than two years.
3. Do you know where you want to live? If you’re new to the area, you might want to wait a few months and get your bearings. I promise you’ll know what areas feel like home after a while.
4. Do you plan on staying put for a while? No one knows the future, but sticking around for 2-5 years is ideal if you can make it work.
5. Are you comfortable with current home prices? Sure, they’re higher than you’d like, but when you run the numbers, you feel confident you can make the budget work.
Is 2023 the year you become a homeowner? Fill out the form and let’s talk about you and homeownership!
Featured Property: 4300 Bay Point Road 410, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Text "732703" to 850-788-8300 for a FREE virtual tour or for more pictures & information on 4300 Bay Point Rd #410.
Post a Comment